For a Lunch experience as never before,Our team will reserve a table at one of the restaurants that is impeccably set within Burj Al Arab – the magnificent, seven-star hotel soaring to a height of 321 meters. Whether your taste bud craves for Arabic, Far East Asian or International specialties, Burj Al Arab provides access to luxurious options to suit every taste.
To enrich your dining experience, the sumptuous fare of delicacies is served against the backdrop of breathtaking views comprising Palm Jumeirah, World Island, and panoramic coastline that stretches along the Arabian Gulf. All you need to do is to let us know your unique dining requisites, and we’ll help you to pick the most suitable choice, thereby enabling you to take home a breakfast experience filled with long-lasting, opulent reminiscences.
- Pick up & drop off from your hotel or residence in Dubai / Sharjah Sahara Centre Dubai side (If transfer option selected)
- English speaking Tour guide
- Meals as per reservation
- Gentlemen are required to wear a collared shirt, full-length trousers or elegant jeans and closed shoes (no trainers) shorts, T-shirts, flip-flops; open and running, gym, tennis, basketball shoes etc. are not allowed.
- Ladies are required to wear a suit or dress, long or short skirt or dressy slack and top. UAE national dress is welcomed (no jeans or trainers allowed).
- Pick up can be arranged from other emirates with an extra surcharge.